- Product Details
Oversized A-shape coat with special hem shape and detachable hood
- 2-in-1 concept for versatile wearing options throughout all seasons: detachable thermo liner with long side slits
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 80 padding with a versatile warmth level up to -5° Celsius.PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Velvety soft 2-layer performance fabric 'soft twill'
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Fully seam sealed
- Variable silhouette through internal drawstring at back waist and stand-up collar when hood is detached
- Fully adjustable, detachable hood with large collar overlap and stormproof front extension
- Extra long, warming wind cuffs in melange-colored, Japanese cotton jersey
- Outshell-lined roll-up sleeves
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures
- Straight front closure with hidden YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper, snap closure at the collar
- Decorative detailling in dark chrome
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
Shell: 64% Lyocell, 36 % Polyester, Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Fix lining: 57% Polyamide. 43% Cotton, Detachable lining: 46% Polyamide. 54%Polyester Outside:100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Detach lining, close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C. Shell: Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Oversized fit, fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears size S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
Celenta adds a totally new silhouette to your winter outerwear wardrobe. Its asymmetric A-shape cut crosses between parka and cape, topped by an extra large storm hood. Take off the hood and swap to a minimalistic crew neck style in an instant or choose to shape-up the loose-fitting silhouette with an internal drawstring. This piece is a changing star in many aspects, adding freshness to your outfits while comforting you across all seasons. The new high-performance fabric 'soft twill' adds a sophisticated, velvety look.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.