- Product Details
- Unisex festival parka
- Unisex fit, oversized silhouette
- Light 3-layer performance fabric 'superlight nylon', jacket weight in size M is only 420g
- Superior wearing comfort: fully waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable fixed hood, exchangeable cord ties come in two color ways, a happy color-mix of fuchsia-chili-pearlgrey and a discreet pearlgrey
- 2 large zipper pockets and 1 inner zipper pocket for your important belongings
- Comes with g-lab travel pouch, small packsize
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Hidden YKK front zipper and detailing in metallic-beige
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyamide, Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing fabric: 100% Polyester
Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Regular fit, fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears size S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
SONAR was inspired by the vibrant and uplifting atmosphere of music festivals. This unisex jacket maintains a contemporary casual aesthetic through its rounded shoulders and oversized cut in splashy colors: fuchsia, chili, silver-white, black and jolly green. Comprised of a new, 3-layer ultralight nylon fabric, it fits into the smallest festival luggage. Even through the jacket weight amounts to only 420g, SONAR remains true to g-lab’s core performance and is fully weatherproof. Your essential on the way to Glastonbury and for sure a highlight every day.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.