- Product Details
- The g-lab classic - dry touch shell
- New, Japanese 3-layer performance fabric 'dry touch' with a dry, clean and firm look & feel
- 2-in-1 concept for versatile wearing options throughout all seasons and wearability over business suits
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 133 padding with a versatile warmth level up to -15° Celsius.PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Fully seam sealed
- Regular fit
- Two fleece lined handwarmer pockets with waterrepellent zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Classic slit at back
- Elbow reinforcement
- Quick-dry® cotton lining
- YKK® metal center front zipper in color 'black oxide'
- Inside zipper pocket
- Metal submaterials in 'black oxide'
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyamide, Membrane: 100 % Polyurethane
- Lining: Inside: 46% Polyamide, 54% Polyester Outside: 100% Polyester.
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: Detach lining, close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C. Shell: Machine wash delicate cycle 30ºC, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,86 m / size 48 and wears M.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
GLOBE is the most iconic g-lab style and will become a mainstay in your wardrobe for years to come. Fully weatherproof, it is now also available in Japanese 'dry touch' shell material. It's cut for a roomy fit and finished with a large hood. The 2-in-1 concept allows you to detach its PrimaLoft ® Silver filled lining and wear it throughout the seasons. Wear it over casual suiting or thick sweaters from when there's a chance of rain or snow.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.