- Product Details
- Classic g-lab parka with hood
- 3-layer performance fabric 'wax touch' with a sportive, slightly waxed
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 133gr padding with a versatile warmth level up to -15° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- 2-in-1 concept for versatile wearing options throughout all seasons and wearability over business suits
- Fully seam sealed
- Elbow reinforcement
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Classic slit at back
- Inner pocket with zipper
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- YKK® metal center front zipper and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 64% Cotton, 36% Polyamide / Membrane 100% PU / Backing 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester / DuPont™ ComforMax™
Care instructions: Close all zippers, buttons and snaps, machine wash warm (30°C), wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, spin for 1 Minute only, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth, do not bleach, do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,86m / size 48 and wears M.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
This iconic g-lab style is our bestseller and will be a favorite in your wardrobe for many, many years. In addition to the new 'Cotton Blend' material, GLOBE is also available in the more casual, matt 'wax touch'. The inner lining can be removed quickly and easily so that the jacket can be used from autumn through winter to late spring. Straight, casual cut - goes well with anything.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.