- Product Details
- Contemporary car coat with emergency hood
- 3-layer performance fabric 'cotton blend' with a rich feel and a smooth, classic look
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and warm PrimaLoft® Silver 100gr padding with a versatile warmth level up to -10° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Stand-up collar with emergency hood inside
- Fully seam sealed
- Protective storm cuff extensions with twin-stripes in reflective 3M Scotchlite® material
- Two large fleece-lined zip pockets
- Side slits with snap closure
- Two inner pockets
- Soft inner cuffs
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Silver YKK® metal zip and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 81% cotton, 19% Polyamide
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: Inside: 100% Polyamide
- Outside: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Detach lining, close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C. Shell: Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. Do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,86m / size 48 and wears M.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
MERCH is inspired by one of the key heritage styles, the car coat, a garment originally designed to keep drivers of open-top vehicles protected from the elements. It is crafted in two different signature, waterproof high-performance shells: the 'tech touch' fabric features a technical handle and a robust, structured characteristic, whereas 'cotton', offers a rich, smooth and more classic look and feel. Resembling an elegant apperarance, MERCH offers you protection from the elements and a comfortable, loose fit featuring heritage elements such as a gun flap, back flap as well as side slits with snap closure. Wear it in the city over our suit or casually with chinos.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.