- Product Details
- Extra warm winter parka with large storm hood
- The extra strong 2-layer performance fabric CORDURA® Combat Wool, is a luxurious Merino wool reinforced with INVISTA nylon fibres, creating a rich look and soft feel
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 200gr padding with a versatile warmth level up to -25° Celsius. PrimaLoft® is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Waist adjustment at back
- Protective storm cuff extensions with twin-stripes in reflective 3M Scotchlite® material
- Fully seam sealed
- Two side zippers to increase your leeway
- Two cosy, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippers
- Two flap pockets
- Inner pocket with zipper
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Soil- and waterrepellant Teflon® finish
- Solid YKK® metal front zipper
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripes at hood & back
- Iconic orange hanger loop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Mashine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 39% Merino Wool, 33% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 3% Lycra
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 60% Polyamide, 40% Cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. Do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,86m / size 48 and wears M.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
The warmest piece of the collection. This robust parka with a large storm hood will keep you warm and dry throughout the iciest weather. Premium PrimaLoft® Silver lining will keep you warm while offering highest breathability for a comfortable climate. The straight silhouette offers zippers on each side to increase your leeway. Face nasty weather with storm extensions on the cuffs and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. Available in two different high-performance fabrics that are waterproof, windproof and breathable: combat wool, which is made of finest merino wool and the g-lab heritage material ‘Tech Touch’ with a tougher and more sportive look and feel. The regular profile and array of pockets mean it will serve you well for years to come.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.