- Product Details
- Hooded oversize poncho
- Soft, lightly structured 'Soft Canvas' 2-layer performance outershell fabric
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- 2-in-1 concept with detachable thermo liner for wearability from fall to spring
- Liner padded with 80gr PrimaLoft ® Silver insulation
- Oversized fit with buttoned front flap and buttons underneath the arms
- Flap pockets with magnetic closure and fleece lining for warm hands
- Decorative, golden accessoires
- Fully seam sealed
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hanger loop
- Golden reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripe at back yoke
- Mashine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 91% Rayon 9% Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyurethane
- Fixed Lining: 100 % Cotton
- Detachable Lining: Inside: 46% Polyamide 54% Polyester Outside: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Detach lining, close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash seperately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean. Lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30 C
- Fit & Measurement
Oversized fit. Fits true to size. Please select your regular size.
The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
This hooded poncho is the definition of effortless luxury and layers easily over your chunkiest knitwear. It’s crafted from a super-soft, technical fabric that keeps any weather away from you and can be buttoned-up underneath the arms by a snap to create more of a ‘sleeve feeling’. It has a front flap with snaps and features feminine matte golden accessories and a decorative drawstring fastening at the hood for extra versatility. The innovative 2-in-1 concept allows you to wear it with or without thermo-lining from autumn through winter to spring. Wear yours with distressed jeans and ground with statement boots or track pants with backless loafers.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.