- Product Details
- Comfortable parka
- Japanese 2-layer performance fabric 'seigaiha' made of pure cotton with a somewhat firmer feel and a matt look
- Insulated with soft and warm PrimaLoft® Silver insulation with 100gr padding and a versatile warmth level up to -10 Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Oversized fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Detachable and adjustable thermo hood with soft adjustment lace
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer zip pockets
- Inner pocket
- Soft knit cuffs with adjustment flaps
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- YKK® front zipper and metallic detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Detach hood lining, close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Hood lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C. Jacket: Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. Do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Oversized fit, fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,78m / size 36 and wears size S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
This is your most comfortable whatever-the-weather parka to throw over effortlessly when you leave the house. 'Seigaiha' blends contemporary fashion and high-performance with finest Japanese craftsmanship. The traditional wave motif of this fabric was printed on an old, traditional Japanese stamp machine and, like in reality, no wave is like another. FLOW's lighter padding cares for your comfort when the first cold days arrive.Cut to a loose fit, it features a fixed hood with a detachable thermo-lining. Slip yours on over a sweater and ground the look with trainers.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.