- Product Details
- A-shape parka
- Soft and sophisticated 'Wool' 2-layer performance fabric
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Warm padding with 170gr PrimaLoft ® Silver insulation
- Warm, knitted cuffs
- Fixed hood with detachable rabbit fur trimming
- Oversized fit with asymmetric front closure
- Internal drawstring waistband for a flexible fit and style
- Internal, invisible drawstring at hem to keep the cold out
- Posture pockets with zippers and fleece lining for warm hands
- Fully seam sealed
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hanger loop
- Golden reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripe at back yoke
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Solid YKK® metal front zipper
- Mashine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 70% Wool, 30% Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyurethane
- Fixed Lining: 100 % Cotton
- Detachable Lining: Inside: 46% Polyamide 54% Polyester Outside: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Remove fur trimming, Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C, washing might cause discoloration,wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean. Avoid contact with light-colored surfaces, shell might bleed.
- Fit & Measurement
Relaxed Silhouette. Fits true to size. Select your regular size
The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
If you are searching for an alternative parka silhouette, don’t look any further. INFINITY offers all benefits of the proven winter-bestseller but comes with an unseen A-shape silhouette that brings in the needed twist. Internal toggles allow for gathering the waist and an inner lining at the hem, so icy winds have no chance to slip in from below. The asymmetric covered front closure zipper keeps snow and rain out, and warmth in. Choose from three different shell qualities: soft shining ‘linen touch’ for the rather classic look, ‘wax touch’ for a more casual style with a hint of used look or a sophisticated ‘wool’. Your stylish choice for stormy weather.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.