- Product Details
- Feminine quilted jacket with waist adjustment
- 2-layer performance fabric 'cushy touch' with a velvety-soft handle and a very smooth, slightly shiny surface
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra insulation with 160gr padding and a versatile warmth level up to -25°C. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Width adjustment with feminine, detachable waist belt
- Detachable and fully adjustable hood
- Warm comfort collar
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with magnet closures
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Soft lycra cuffs
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Water-repellent YKK® front zipper and metallic detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at hood and back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Remove belt and wash separately by hand 30°C. Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. Do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears size S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
Designed for high-altitude warmth and sleek city appeal, the mid-length jacket is available in two different high-performance shell qualities: Choose between our new, satin-feel 'cushy touch' signature fabric and our classic fabric 'soft twill' with a slightly brushed surface. The detachable belt adds an elegant and feminine touch to the silhouette, and a detachable hood and funnel neck ensure additional protection when wind chill is strong. Slip into yours to feel comfortably warm in style.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.