- Product Details
- Light summer jacket
- Fully adjustable, fixed hood with feminine laces
- Matte gold zip and detailing for sand coloured fabric / Silver zip and detailing for dark navy styles
- Soft falling and light 2-layer performance fabric "soft touch"
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Minimalistic, urban look with welded elements
- Soft cotton lining with quick-dry function
- Fully seam sealed
- Dry soil & spill repellant Teflon® finish
- YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper
- Iconic g-lab loop
- Material & Care
- Shell: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyamide, Membrane 100% Polyurethane
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton
Care Instructions: Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps and turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth, do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
- Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,77m tall and wears size S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
The feminine short jacket Lily is a classy companion for spring and summer as it enthuses by its figure flattering silhouette. Choose from three different fabric qualities to match your style and wardrobe: soft shining ‘cotton touch’ for a classic look, ‘soft touch’ for a more sportive style or the newly introduced fabric 'soft linen' which is slightly structured and falls softly into shape. Completes any outfit.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.