- Product Details
- Floating A-shape coat with changeable silhouette
- Detachable stormhood framed by laces
- Soft and slightly structured 2-layer performance fabric 'Soft Linen'
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Oversized fit with yet fitted shoulder shape
- Internal drawstring at waist and detachable hood for a flexible fit and style
- Straight front closure with hidden zipper, additional snaps at the collar
- Decorative metallic enamel accessories
- Golden reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Fully seam sealed
- Flap pockets with hidden magentic fastening
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Mashine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 44% Lyocell, 40% Linen, 16 % Polyester
- Lining 1: 88% Polyester, 12 % Wool
- Lining 2: 57% Polyamide. 43% Cotton
Care Instructions: Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration,wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 Minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean.
- Fit & Measurement
Oversized style. Fits true to size. Please select your regular size. The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
Soley adds a totally new silhouette to your outerwear wardrobe. Its asymmetric A-shape cut crosses between parka and cape, topped by an extra large storm hood. Take off the hood and swap to a minimalistic crew neck style in an instant or choose to shape-up the loose-fitting silhouette with an internal drawstring. This piece is a changing star, adding freshness to your outfits while protecting you from spring gusts and summerly showers.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.