- Product Details
- Feminine jacket with detachable and fully adjustable hood
- Soft, lightly structured 'Soft Canvas' 2-layer performance fabric
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Padded with 133gr PrimaLoft ® Silver insulation with warm, knitted cuffs
- Relaxed fit with front zipper and wider arms
- Cuff belts
- 2 Flap pockets with snap buttons and fleece lining for warm hands
- 2 Posture pockets with fleece lining for warm hands
- Fully seam sealed
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hanger loop
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripe at back yoke
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Solid YKK® metal front zipper
- Mashine washable
- Material & Care
- Shell: 91% Rayon 9% Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyurethane
- Inner Lining: Body: 100% Cotton Armsleeves: 46% Polyamide 54% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 20°C, washing might cause discoloration, wash seperately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not spin, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. No dry clean. Lining: Machine wash delicate cycle 30 C
- Fit & Measurement
Relaxed fit. Fits true to size. Select your regular size.
The model is 1,78 m / size 36 and wears S.
- Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard- and Express-shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs. If you change your mind and decide to return your purchases, you can complete the Return Form within 14 days from delivery using the return label in your package. Find more information in the Returns/Exchanges section.
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and UK.
Amaya is a sophisticated and reliable companion for the colder seasons of the year. The padded, shorter jacket convinces with the classic yet relaxed silhouette. Soft, warm knitted cuffs and cuff belts, flap pockets and a straight front zipper complete the picture. The soft, slightly structured material keeps wind and weather away and rounds off any outfit.
waterproof – defeat the rain
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
breathable – feel the comfort
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. Both water vapour molecules and excessive heat can exit the jacket through microscopic pores for you to always stay dry and comfortable.
windproof – beat the chill
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your micro climate stays balanced, while comfort is always kept at a high level.
warm – enjoy the warmth
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver and Gold Insulations with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. The animal-friendly and technologically advanced alternative to down-filled insulations is especially light and soft. It also offers a small packsize.